Am Ende gilt doch nur, was wir getan und gelebt, und nicht, was wir ersehnt haben. A.S.
What a lovely card. I love that you've kept the colours very basic and still managed to make the card 'work'. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!xxxMariska
What a fabulous card, ingenious to use the eggs!! *claps*Thank you for joining us this week!Jo xx
Fabulous card - I love that its just two colours. :)Vanessa.
So very sweet!! Love teh bright yellow paired with the whie, it looks fabulous!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
4 Kommentare:
What a lovely card. I love that you've kept the colours very basic and still managed to make the card 'work'. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
xxx
Mariska
What a fabulous card, ingenious to use the eggs!! *claps*
Thank you for joining us this week!
Jo xx
Fabulous card - I love that its just two colours. :)
Vanessa.
So very sweet!! Love teh bright yellow paired with the whie, it looks fabulous!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen